SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- Recognized as professional, personable & a leader
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Quick learner of new systems & technologies
- Performs well in a fast-paced & dynamic work environment
- Detail oriented work ethic
- Uses time effectively & prioritizes tasks well without fore warning
- Treats change as an opportunity for learning & growth
Oct 2012 – Present
Senior Graphic Designer
I am responsible for creating and executing design concepts as well as maintaining visual appearance, usability and brand continuity. Areas of work include: branding, graphics, communications, interaction design, research/strategy, and design for print media & digital delivery. I also lead a small team that handles everything from catalog layout and motion graphics.
Oct 2012 – Present
In my free time I freelance for local businesses and friends. I get to create logos, print graphics, motion graphics and the occasional ad campaign. With a wide range of projects under my belt I have been able to provide design services for many happy customers.
Signs by Sue
Aug 2012 – Oct 2012
Designer / Printer
Digitally printed retail and store front signs of all types. Also provide graphic design solutions for new logos & branding. I produced signs of all types from banners, magnetic, to cut vinyl vehicle lettering. Designed and printed vinyl car wraps for individuals and companies that need fleet service solution.
Apr 2012 – Oct 2012
From logos to advertising to websites and various other projects. I supported the creative team to manage accounts by carrying out and developing art work to be used in a variety of media.
- InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, XD
- Photo/Video: Execution, Editing & Post Production
- Microsoft Office & data handling
- EasyCatalog InDesign layout
- Fluent on PC and MAC Operating Systems
Eastern Washington University
2007 – 2012
Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Communication Design
Minor in Business Administration