• Recognized as professional, personable, & a leader
• Excellent verbal & written communication
• Performs well in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Quick learner of new systems & technologies
• Detail oriented work ethic
• Uses time effectively & prioritizes tasks well without fore warning.
• Treats change as an opportunity for learning & growth
Animator / Graphic Designer
Oct 2012 – Present
I am responsible for creating and executing design concepts as well as maintaining visual appearance, usability and brand continuity. Areas of work include: branding, graphics, communications, interaction design, research/strategy, and design for print media & digital delivery. I’m lead animator for NUKE digital where I plan, design, oversee and execute motion graphics. I also lead a small team that handles data and layout of seasonal 200+ page product catalogs every quarter.
Signs By Sue
Designer / Printer
Aug 2012 – Oct 2012
Digitally printed retail and store front signs of all types. Also provide graphic design solutions for branding. I produced signs of all types from banners, magnetic, to cut vinyl vehicle lettering. Designed and printed vinyl car wraps for individuals and companies that need fleet service solution.
Jun 2012 – Present
Since completing my degree I and have freelanced for local businesses and friends. When I have time I get to create logos, print, video and the occasional ad. With a wide range of projects under my belt I have been able to provide design services for many people and companies.
Apr 2012 – Jun 2012
I worked on a variety of projects. From logos to advertising to websites and various other projects. I supported the creative team to manage accounts by carrying out and developing art work to be used in a variety of media.
May 2011 – Jul 2011
Contributed to the marketing plan for local demographic marketing organization by leading the social media and website marketing effort, contributing original written content and providing graphic design support for all marketing efforts. Managed social media growth by increasing engagement by more than double.
– InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
– Photography: Execution, Editing & Post Production
– Microsoft Office & Data handling
– Easy Catalog layout for Indesign
– Fluent on PC and MAC Operating Systems
– Prepress and Large format printing
Eastern Washington University
2007 – 2012
Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Communication Design
Minor in Business Administration